Sometimes our clients just want a guide, strategy and wireframe for how they can deliver great SEO results themselves.
Being the great chaps and chappettes we are, what we do is take our years of knowledge, apply it to your business goals and provide a full action plan on how you can achieve awesome results without us bugging you each month.
If you have some bright eyed people in your organisation who know how to:
- Use Social Media
- Do Basic Web Development
…Then you’re in a great position to implement SEO internally.
There’s some huge advantages to this, not least of all your costs won’t rise. Since you have access to your team full time, as well as total control, you’ll be able to move much faster than your competition.
The only real disadvantage to using our consultancy service is if you want to change tact or do more/less, then we may need to step in with a new plan.
As part of our consultancy/strategy documents you’ll receive:
- Suggestions on website structure/platform/software usage
- Guidance on basic SEO techniques – Meta’s, Headings etc.
- Advanced practices to implement – File Structure, URL’s, UX etc.
- Keyword suggestions and silos
- Content usage, suggestions and strategy
- Blogging process, strategy and goals
- How to use your imagery effectively?
- Navigation best practices and suggestions
- How you should build links
- Conversion optimisation suggestions and wireframes for home, inner and blog pages
- Onsite issues and amends
- Offsite issues and necessary changes
- Targeted strategy for each keyword set
- Timeframes and when to expect results
- What the results should be, KPI’s and targets
And a lot more besides.
If our SEO consultancy is your chosen path, get in touch with one of our consultants directly below and arrange the first steps.