White Label SEO
Previously dapa was a bit of a specialist white label SEO provider but unfortunately we have diversified more recently because we were not happy with many of our relationships.
To work with us on a white label basis your agency/business need to have the following:
- A sound understanding of how SEO works.
- The ability to sell it without over-promising.
- The resources to deal with the additional queries you will get as part of the campaign.
- A commitment to either give us website access or to implement our suggestions free of charge to the end client.
- Or the want to let us go direct with the client and pay you a monthly commission.
- Your own reporting functions.
- Finally, a commitment to not charge the end client more than 20% above our price to you.
- A minimum of 30 days terms with your client, preferably 90+.
If you do not have most, if not all of the above we will probably not be able to work together.
Our goal is to deliver SEO that works and whether our name is attached to it or not, we don’t want to see clients paying too much or starting a campaign that is destined to fail.
It’s not good for us or you.
You might now be thinking, ‘but dapa, I fit the criteria, what next!?’ Well, if you or your company work with clients who are looking to increase their online presence, then let’s sit down and talk, because SEO could be ideal.
We have worked with many different partners, from small start-ups to nationwide agencies.
So, if you’re a:
- Brand Agency
- Hosting or Web Development Company
- Offline Marketing Agency
- 3D or Graphic Design Company
Then our services could be vital for the success of your clients.